The Randolph Neighborhood Association (RNA) will meet on Monday, November 17 from 6:30 to 8:00 p.m. at the Randolph Community Center (1415 Grayland Ave).
The current agenda is as follows:
- 6:30-6:35 – Welcome / Overview
- 6:35-6:55 – Mr. Sean Miller, Boys and Girls Club, VP of Operations (discussion on the future of 1301 Winder Street)
- 6:55-7:05 – Councilman Agelasto, 5th District Updates (updates on Idlewood roundabout, 5th District Initiatives)
- 7:05-7:20 – Mr. Johannas, Tribeca: Phase 2 (home owner association provisions and parking)
- 7:20-7:25 – Commonwealth Sustainability (Free Energy Assessments)
- 7:25-7:30 – Mr. Larry Davis, Randolph Community Center
- 7:30-7:50 – Updates from Tito Luna, VCU Neighborhood Outreach director / RPD / Officer Greg Felton
Randolph Neighborhood Association meets quarterly, on a Monday, 6:30 p.m., at the Randolph Community Center, 1415 Grayland Avenue or via Zoom. 2021 dates are: Tuesday, January 19 (MLK Holiday is Monday) | Monday, April 19 | Monday, June 21 SP Planning| Monday, August 23 | Monday November 22
No upcoming events
Follow Us on Facebook
Please join us on Nextdoor.com, social networking for your neighborhood. Send your email if you need an invite.
Follow Us on TwitterMy Tweets
You must be logged in to post a comment.