The Randolph Neighborhood Association (RNA) will meet on Monday, November 17 from 6:30 to 8:00 p.m. at the Randolph Community Center (1415 Grayland Ave).
The current agenda is as follows:
- 6:30-6:35 – Welcome / Overview
- 6:35-6:55 – Mr. Sean Miller, Boys and Girls Club, VP of Operations (discussion on the future of 1301 Winder Street)
- 6:55-7:05 – Councilman Agelasto, 5th District Updates (updates on Idlewood roundabout, 5th District Initiatives)
- 7:05-7:20 – Mr. Johannas, Tribeca: Phase 2 (home owner association provisions and parking)
- 7:20-7:25 – Commonwealth Sustainability (Free Energy Assessments)
- 7:25-7:30 – Mr. Larry Davis, Randolph Community Center
- 7:30-7:50 – Updates from Tito Luna, VCU Neighborhood Outreach director / RPD / Officer Greg Felton
Randolph Neighborhood Association meets quarterly, on a Monday, 6:30 p.m., at the Randolph Community Center, 1415 Grayland Avenue. 2020 dates are: Tuesday, January 21 (MLK Holiday is Monday) | Monday, April 20 | Monday, June 15 | Monday, July 6 NNO Planning | Monday, August 17 | Monday October 19
No upcoming events
Please join us on Nextdoor.com, social networking for your neighborhood. Send your email if you need an invite.
Follow Us on TwitterMy Tweets