The next neighborhood meeting is Monday, March 21st at 6:30pm at the Randolph Community Center (1415 Grayland Ave).
The following is on the agenda:
- Richmond Police Updates – New Sector Lieutenant – Lt. Woo & Hawkins Wortham
- VCU Police Updates – Greg Felton
- 5th District Updates – Parker Agelasto
- Byrdhouse Farmer’s Market coming to Randolph!
- RRHA Updates
RNA Business Meeting
- Membership Subcommittee – request for volunteers
- VCU’s Paint the Town Green – April 16th – Volunteers Needed
- Litter cleanup, graffiti removal, stormdrain marking, SeeClickFix
- Monthly Neighborhood Cleanups – More neighborhood support needed
- Committee for National Night Out – late April meeting
- September Town Hall Meeting – committee volunteers needed – late June meeting
We hope you can make it out!