The Byrd Park, Maymont, Oregon Hill, & Randolph neighborhoods are having multiple yard sales on Saturday, April 8. See the yard sale map with address and times. Sixteen yard sales are posted on the map — and there may be more. No early birds! Tell your friends and neighbors.
Addresses, times and items:
- 2105 Rosewood Avenue 7am-12pm
Tools, clothing, furniture, home decor, miscellaneous
- 2127 Rosewood Avenue 8am-12pm
Books, garden tools, misc household items
- 2125 Rosewood Avenue 8am-12pm
Furniture, clothes, etc.
- 1807 Rosewood Avenue 8am-12pm
- 1722 Blair Street 8am-12pm
Bed frame, furniture, bikes, clothes, jackets, wagon, shot glasses
- 1707 Winder Street 8am-1pm
Art, clothes, household items
- 2310 Maplewood Avenue 8am-1pm
Women’s accessories, clothes. Furniture, electronics, housewares!
- 1100 block of Eggleston Street 8am-12pm (possibly more than one house)
Books, clothes, vintage goods, art, art & craft supplies, misc.
- 1810 Carter St 8am-12pm
Kitchen supplies, kids stuff, furniture, gardening supplies
- 1515 Georgia Ave 8am-12pm
Music Equipment, books, miscellaneous items
- 1714 Georgia Avenue 8am-12pm
Furniture, eclectic mix
- 1612 Greenville Avenue 8am-1pm
Baby gear, toys, bike parts, room decor, household items, picture frames, wall hangings
- 612 S. Laurel Street 8am-12pm
Books, music, household items, yard items
- 430 S. Laurel Street 8am-1pm
CDs, books, kids toys, clothes shoes
- 611 S Pine Street 8am-12pm
Male and female clothes, kitchen appliances, bike, dresser, desk
- 821 Albemarle Street, unit B 8am-12pm
Lots of clothing! Interesting little things, wall decor, hair/beauty products, some furniture
A thanks to our neighborhood associations and residents for making this happen.